Sunday, September 22, 2013

Breakfast (or teatime) at Tiffany's


Target dress // Jcrew viv bow flats (sold out, totally swooning over these suede ones) // Maybelline Red Revival Lipstick





I definitely had Audrey Hepburn in my mind when I was thinking of inspiration to put this outfit together. Well, she’s easily my all-time inspiration with her being one of the most timelessly beautiful and stylish women I know of. So I was on my way to work that morning, I received a work invitation titled “Breakfast at Tiffany's” at 3pm. I laughed. But why, did someone just read my mind?



Later that day, I found out that my coworker was just being diligent in following the prompt that Google calendar provides. When you create an event on Google cal, it gives you suggestion like “e.g. 7am Breakfast at Tiffany’s”, and he just creatively took the suggestion as is! How funny.

My serendipity with Tiffany did not end there. Later in the week, I received a thank you gift in the form of cookies....from Tiff’s treat. (If you haven’t had their cookies, you are missing out. They are dangerously buttery and rich.). I find it amazing how one little thought can lead to a series of seemingly related event. Next I just need to get to Tiffany for some shopping ;-)

 



1 comment :