Friday, October 18, 2013

Neutral Blocks


T-shirt: J. crew // Skirt: Express (similar) // Shoes: Target 
Sunglasses: Forever 21 // Rings: Madewell (current season's ring set
Wallet: J. crew (glittered version) // Nails: Revlon "Timeless"


It was one of those days when nothing I put on felt right. Initially I went with a pencil skirt, too fitted, too uptight (read: not-feeling-the-secretary-look kind of day). Then I saw this dress in the corner of my closet, it's usually reserved for more special occasions, but this time it was screaming to be worn. Well, since I already has a casual top going on, I figured I can indulge a little on the dressy side elsewhere while keeping everything understated. I went for it and got a ton of compliments.

When in doubt, go neutral. Part dressy, part casual.





No comments :

Post a Comment