Monday, August 5, 2013

Bling in the rain

J. crew vintage tee / Forever21 Military Jacket (old, similar from Macy's) / J. crew factory floral fringe necklace, on sale now / Forever21 jeans / Madewell patent flats (also love this holepunch version & fall version in suede) / Zara umbrella


Meet Maru (first seen here). He is my 5 year-old Shih Tzu who came home with me since he was 3 months old. He is the most skiddish pup who has the biggest personality at home. When we are outside, he loves being held so he feels secure. He’s the happiest when he’s running on “his” lawn. Just watch him smile! A lot of people asked me what his name means. It is a Japanese word meaning round, ball, or completeness. To me, he is total fluff ball who is completely perfect.

Since he’s so photogenic I thought I’d make him my guest model on this blog. Be sure to see him again very soon. Maru is wearing harness by puppia in brown because he pulls on the leash. The harness distributes the pressure evening across his chest, it helps to avoid him choking himself over his collar while he pulls (this little guy is strong). It also calls out his boyhood because he tends to be called a “she” regardless.




No comments :

Post a Comment